These terms and conditions are the terms on which Orbitx broker (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Orbitx broker”) provides its products and services to you, also referred to as “customers”. Please note that the agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Orbitx broker which owns and operates the website https://orbitx-broker.com/ (the “Website”).
By ticking the ‘I agree’ to the terms & conditions when you register an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, agree with and will comply with all the terms and conditions. In case you do not agree with any of the terms & conditions, you should not accept them. Once you have agreed to these terms & conditions, your failure to comply with any one or more of them may result in disqualification, account closure, and/or legal action against you as deemed appropriate by us.
By creating an account you warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You understand and accept that there is a risk of losing money from the use of our service, and that brokerstorm does not take any responsibility for any losses, and
- All bet settlements are done by the bookmakers themselves. Orbitx broker cannot affect any sportsbook decision, including Voided, rejected, cancelled events, disputes in settlements which lead to not granted balance or mistakes in game results. Orbitx broker shall not, in any case, be liable for any unpaid balance which a sportsbook refuses to settle for any reason.
An account will be provided on the following terms:
- You agree to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including but not limited to your full name, e-mail and details of your payment method used) in order to use our services.
- You agree to keep your account username and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace the aforementioned details or lose control over them by any means, you MUST notify Orbitx broker customer support service IMMEDIATELY.
- You are only allowed to use (1) ONE Profile under our services. IF it is found that you have multiple profiles registered with us, Orbitx broker reserves the right to suspend or to immediate close your profile on its sole discretion and forfeit the available funds across all betting accounts under the related profiles.
- You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules of the participating websites regarding the acceptance/cancellation of bets
- Orbitx broker maintains the right to set the parameters of bonus programs, including their amount, conditions, and issuance. The current conditions, before requesting withdrawal, for the 100EUR first deposit bonus are: turnover x 5 deposit + bonus (1.80 odds and over)
- In case of changes in your information provided, you are obligated to update Orbitx broker.
- Orbitx broker maintains the right to refund your balance and close your account at any time without providing reasons
- You understand that it is your responsibility to inform us if a sum is incorrectly credited to you
- Orbitx broker has the right to close and forfeit the balance of an account that has been inactive for 12 months or more.
- The withdrawal of funds can be requested by contacting our support team with your and request
- Orbitx broker has the right to request documents such as ID and Utility bills or Bank statement IF your account has been chosen by our Partnered books to undergo for verification. We shall be entitled to suspend your account until all checks are completed to our partnered book satisfaction. We may require from you additional documents at the later stage throughout your entire membership with us. Upon discovery that you have provided us with untruthful/fraudulent information, Orbitx broker reserves the right to seize all available funds across all betting accounts and related profiles.
When you effect a deposit, such transactions will show up in Orbitx broker Wallet. After depositing, you will receive confirmation of that transaction.
Where deposits are effected, such deposit will be effective as soon as we get the successful amount of successful confirmations required. Following such confirmation and only after that you will be able to use your balance.
You are required to make at least a (1) One-time rollover of your deposit before withdrawal is permitted. Cancelled, Voided, Rejected and Draw bets are not counted towards to rollover requirement.
We shall not allow for charge-backs or refunds where monies have been deposited and committed to bets. As a policy the company does not allow for refunds or charge backs except in exceptional circumstances determined on a case by case basis in the company’s absolute discretion. In addition, payments including deposits made to your Account using any payment method/source cannot be renounced, cancelled, disputed for no valid reason or otherwise reversed.
You acknowledge that we may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your Account, against any amounts owed by you to us.
Withdrawals will only be processed if a player has a balance held with us. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same destination as that originally used for any deposits.
Withdrawals can only be made based upon the initial registration information provided by the player.
Where there is a large balance that is being withdrawn the withdrawal may take longer to process and to complete all required checks.
Any payments of funds made to you from Us may be subject to a surcharge to cover costs, such as in the case of Wire Transfers, which We will deduct from your balance before processing the withdrawal.
Transfer of funds between players is strictly forbidden.
Once you have made a request to withdraw, your request will be processed on the next working day. The withdrawal will be processed provided we have all the information required to make the withdrawal and all legal and regulatory obligations relating your relationship with us have been observed. You may modify or reverse your request to withdraw funds at any time until your withdrawal has been completed and fully processed.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your account will be reviewed for any breach of any terms and conditions in this agreement. Should we deem that a breach of the terms and conditions has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all balances. Any contact by us congratulating any win does not mean the win is legitimate and that the Accounts Department have checked for bonus policy/terms breaches.
Withdrawals will be reviewed and investigated in line with any or all applicable legislation on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Funding. You fully accept that We are required to report any suspicious transactions to relevant financial intelligence units and in doing so will disclose information regarding your personal information and deposit and withdrawal transfers. If we suspect, that any transaction you have made may be connected to money laundering or the funding of terrorist activities your Account will be frozen along with any deposits or winnings pending such time as we are authorized to release them by the bodies or authorities we report suspicious transactions to.
In the case of any human/other error, we have the right to declare a transaction void and withhold payments. If we have paid more than what you are entitled or less than what you are entitled to, we have the right to adjust your account to reflect the outcome. You agree that in the case you receiving overpayment, you are required to repay us upon our request.
- Throughout the registration process and throughout your time associated with our website, you accept that you have not and will not be engaged in the activities related directly or indirectly with money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, or financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”).
- You should not use your account like a bank account. Deposits should only be made because you intend to use your funds to place bets. Should you place repeated deposits and affected repeated withdrawals without placing a commensurate amount of bets, or make bets that may indicate a similar intention, we reserve the right to closing the account.
- Accounts are provided solely to allow you to place bets. If you, for any reason, appear to be depositing or withdrawing money without genuine intention to play, you will be liable to have your account suspended and the circumstances investigated. This may result in a report to the necessary authorities and/or the account being closed.
- You agree that you will comply with our request to provide additional details, including personal details and details concerning deposits made into your account.
- We have the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your account, in situations where we believe that you are engaged in prohibited activities or have assisted a third party with the same. In doing so we may need to add a restriction to withdraw your funds and restrict you to certain parts of the Website until further notice.
The following provisions apply:
- You accept that you are using this website at your own risk
- Orbitx broker will not take responsibility from any misuse, use, or abuse by you of the website, your account, or any participating website
- Orbitx broker will not be held liable for any loss resulting from sending information by electronic means
- We do not hold any responsibility for incorrect bets, errors, or any technical faults
- You agree that Orbitx broker holds no responsibility or liability with respect to betting exchanges or third party bookmakers and your account(s) with these exchanges and bookmakers
- You are solely responsible for reporting any and all winnings to the proper authorities if you reside in a jurisdiction where such winnings are taxable. The company shall not in any way be liable for the Customer’s failure to do so.
- The responsibility to check if the use of our services is legal in your country is yours and yours alone.
- You are responsible for the payment of taxes for your betting activities.
In the following circumstances we will not be liable to you in contract: business interruption, loss of profits, revenue, business, data, opportunity, business information or goodwill, or indirect or consequential loss coming in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if such losses are foreseeable or if you notify us of the probability of such losses;
You agree to hold us unaccountable and harmless for any claim, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses which may arise from:
- A breach of agreement by you
- Any breach by you concerning any law or the rights of any third party or
- Any liabilities arising from your end
Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the amount of fees actually received from you in the previous six months.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement may change from time to time in the event of regulatory or legal changes. The continued use of your account after you have been notified of the changes will be deemed as your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, changes made in the Agreement. You will be notified of any changes made in this Agreement by the following methods:
- Email; and/or
- Posting a message on the Website.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
The links in the Website are for information purposes only and we have no control over the content or resources on these sites. Therefore we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of or reliance on that information. These links are also not an endorsement by us of the companies providing that content or the content itself.
We have the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time without previous notice. You accept that it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions to make sure that you agree with them. We will deem your continued use of our service as acceptance of modifications made to the Agreement.
The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.